Total quality management from materials to shipment
Fashion garment production quality control is a crucial aspect of the manufacturing process to ensure that the final products meet the desired standards and satisfy customer expectations. We have a total of three quality control stages Factory Quality Checks. Checks Before Warehouse Entry.Packaging Quality Check.
1. Factory Quality Checks
We thoroughly examine fabrics, components, and assembled garments at our production facility. Skilled technicians verify adherence to specifications for aspects like fit, color consistency, stitching, and overall construction. We catch and correct any defects found at this early stage.
1. Fabric Check: Ensure the softness and check for any holes or slugs in the sportswear fabric.
2. Size check: Ensure compliance with the tolerance specified by us or the customer through measurement.
3. Color check: Make sure there are no dye spots
4. Seams Check: Make sure there are no loose or crooked threads
5. Quantity check: Count the number of qualified products
2. Pre-Shipment Checks
Before the completed garments are transported to our warehouse for distribution, we conduct additional quality audits. Personnel double-checks size, color, and tally counts to confirm accuracy after bulk wrapping and packing.
1. Size check: Ensure compliance with the tolerance specified by us or the customer through measurement.
2. Color check: Make sure there are no dye spots
3. Quantity check: Count the number of qualified products
3. Final Packaging Inspection
As a final quality gate, our warehouse team verifies logo applications, inspects for any last-minute soiling, and validates item quantities before sealing for shipment. We want our garments pristine when delivered.
1. Logo check: Check if the logo is correct and securely attached
2. Seams check: Check for any dirty marks or loose threads
3. Quantity check: Count final the number of qualified products